Monday, July 26, 2010

How To Turn On Cheats In Gpsphone

Luke lockt - Robert rollt roten Teppich aus

N a well, the red carpet will not be there, but it sounded so beautiful. After Luke on demand informed me that he is currently two hot mega (te) Girls from Germany has, I wanted to give up my search for a new bed for tomorrow, but eventually it should only need to be - four of them, in Luke's apartment. So I wrote to many coffee Hoster, whether in the short term, what kind of me, but when
first said to Robert, I sant a long time ago a demand. Robert, 49, lives with girlfriend completely in the far west of Sydney. Thus, I leave tomorrow than an hour train. It looks like the typsche Kneipengaenger who plays darts. Does he really namely tomorrow too - maybe with me. Times to insert a picture, I take from his Couchsurfing.org so wissda know. It hosts most persistent couch surfers, many many references, all full of praise. As you take but rather the rustic, is to make the best BBQ, instead of two German. Luke and I both confirmed but again, that we take time to do some beer and / or I live with him again.

highlight of the day, next to couch search, spend money. 23:04 dollars at Woolworth's, for 1.5 kg Rump Steak, 1kg five onions, bananas, three potatoes and the usual Toast. Made in three hours (leaving the house to shop for washing up) a delicious meal, which left my stomach are thicker and brought me sweat. eighth at the same time, meat, potatoes and onions ... oh man. Well-seasoned with all the kitchen blazes were plastered schonmal 750g. For dessert: a self-creation. Heat the oil in bananas, add sugar and water, at the end of season with cinnamon. Proud of myself! Tonight James and Kristine are allowed to give their opinion. Tomorrow I will hopefully make the rest before it then goes to the station early this morning. After a week live here, I have to pack up all the stuff first, because in my own room, it looks at home in my Room. I fear that I must travel by bus again tomorrow, although the internet it does not say. So Break a leg, in a nice acquaintanceship with Robert and his girlfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment