Well, when you roll already in tears? Why you ask? Well, because this will be my last personal journal of the adventure Australia. Too bad, but for me the trip over. I have anyway, even if only a few Stunden Aufenthalt in dem Land waren, nochmal viel erlebt.
Alles begann mit dem frühen Aufstehen des Tages vor der Abreise. Zu aller erst zog ich mir die Sportschuhe an und joggte durch Australiens größte Stadt, besichtigte zum letzten Mal den botanischen Garten, die Oper und sah die Harbourbridge. Dann machte ich mir Nudeln mit Bolognesesauce und schwang mich in die Bahn, um David und Maria zu besuchen. Für 8,60$ fuhr ich von der „Kings-Cross“-Station los und stieg dann in den 333er Bus. David rief mich nochmal an und wir einigten uns auf den Treffpunkt vor der Eisbahn. Ja, ihr habt richtig gehört. Direkt am Bondi Beach kann man für 25$ Schlittschuh . Go Anyway, we met three of us against 13 clock and made us a really nice day. First of all, was drunk at the beach promenade, a caramel milkshake paid, was from the ex-workers. Thanks again. ;)
Then it went into the booth of the two. They have rented www.gumtree.com directly for $ 700 an apartment for eleven days at Bondi Beach. It's nice roomy for Australian conditions, but that the previous tenant has not even washed off, and now begins to mold his food, is evidence of a hard-nosed landlord trick to make from the "shit" tried money. Well, so are the Aussies. Next, we went into the water. Surf coach David lent me his wetsuit time ado for the upper body that I did not have to freeze quite so. While Maria on the beach a little read, he showed me the basics and then we went and really got going. Surfing you really can not compare with a snowboard or skate board riding. It's just something very own, Difficult! Coming to the first day with the surfboard from the water and not to be depressed, is almost impossible, because one has the feeling of being a real Körperspasti who can simply not a sport, and his movements are not under control. That I will not immediately ride the waves, I did. But at least I had me lying von den Wellen einige Meter tragen, probierte das ein ums andere Mal, auf dem Board zu stehen, ehe ich nach etwa 35 Minuten im Wasser das Board so auf den Schädel bekam, dass es David, der 5m entfernt stand, rumsen hörte und eine Beule mich noch immer an den tragischen Unfall erinnern lässt. Aber: Surfen ist echt crass. Schade, dass man in Deutschland sowas nicht machen kann, sonst könnte ich mich dafür schon begeistern.
Später ging es zurück in das Apartment, wo wir bei selbstgemachtem Chili con Carne und einem Bierchen unsere Erlebnisse austauschten. Am Abend fuhr ich dann mit meinem Ticket zurück, machte noch eine nette Bekanntschaft mit einer Schwedin und verbrachte bis Mitternacht die Zeit vorm TV des Hostels. Felix, der Reisnende, und ich wiesen noch ein Frischfleisch ein. Eine Deutsche ist am 26.7. in das Hostel eingecheckt und wir gaben ihr fürs Überleben in Downunder hoffentlich ein paar hilfreiche Tipps mit auf den Weg. Als ich mich dann ins Bettchen begeben und die Tasche für den Abflug packen wollte, stellte ich fest, dass das schöne Vier-Mann-Zimmer außer mir noch jemanden einquartieren sollte. Ein Mitte 40jähriger Deutscher, der vor über dreißig Jahren ausgewandert ist, kaum noch seine Heimatsprache sprechen konnte und auf Drogen zu sein schien, stellte mein neuer Zimmergenosse dar. Er war einfach nur verrückt. Als ich das Zimmer betrat, war sein Bett completely shifted and smashed the window. I only saw him as he tried to sharpen his pencil with a knife. Around midnight he went outside and I go to bed. But he came back. About three clock he took his blanket from the room and took her more than that out of bed him. By morning, he spent the rest of the time in the TV room and was followed by the man at the reception when he attempted a cut at him kicked out.
I packed up the rest, went to shower again afloat, and then it went really got going. 10:40 clock, the shuttle was ready for transport. Sydney was abandoned, Melbourne reached (I on the plane a whole four-seat row to myself). I checked in Melborne to Dubai and then sat on the plane next to Aaron, a Briton, who looked like Ron Weasley and his girlfriend visited in Auckland. Amazing was that I was sitting around sixteen hours on the court (no toilet habits as well as side walks). Instead, Avatar was seen, Two and a Half Men, Simpsons, played poker, blackjack and maybe slept for an hour. The flight from Dubai to Frankfurt was really good. I sat next to a Malaysian and zaps through the entertainment. When withdrawing from the desert state I have not seen the city with the world's largest building and aircraft perspective the artificial islands of Dubai perceived. Oh by the way: In Dubai, half past five in the morning clock was already 34 ° C.
Now I'm in need ICE to Berlin, soon to sleep and a shower. Germany, I'm back.
way, I would like to thank all the helpful readers and for all previously made comments on your part. Rick, make anything stupid, at least not great and still enjoy the time.
the last time you reported for Flo, from Germany (now in Braunschweig, Germany), 28.07.2010, 15:55 clock time. Thank you. PS: We have received with the page just under 33 € advertising revenue from Google Adsense. Also thank you for it. Cheers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment