Sunday, July 25, 2010

Must Hernia Hurt On Touch

I would like to have a coffee for fifty dollars

What was that for only a flop? How can you spend $ 49 for such an idea? How can the entire room be filled? Do the actors for a pride at all? And above all, how can our sitting on the adjacent place a spectator of the musical "Of Earth And Sky" at the Sydney Opera House fascinated by the performance? My opinion: The only good thing about the piece was that it was after sixty minutes already gone. I can be made by me as Kulturbanause insult, but I really would have rather taken a coffee for $ 50, even a still water, had I known what to expect. Without action, without vocals, and above all without meaning moving in sync, the fifteen actors just so rudimentary, and brought with her movements over a homosexual style. Have shown what can reasonably athletic teenagers better. The music, which ran in the background, was a horror to the stage design and simple than the hostel facility where I am. Here you can see how much Rick and I have enjoyed the musical ...

Fast forward another two steps back. It all began with the Thursday evening. This was made quite spectacular. Felix, Andy, two German Hostelmitbwohner, and I sat with a VB beer on the roof and chatted about everything under the sun. Felix is a character worth mentioning: At sixteen, he began to travel. First, Europe has been uncertain, and for nineteen months Australia. Next week the 25 year old flying with his Finnish girlfriend to New Zealand to live there for two years. Not bad if you ask me. Andy is 22 and was already in America. So much for that. Around midnight, we finished the session and I walked into my room C1. Again I had another roommate. This time, the two English women elected to the Australian Backpackers "to stay. Although I would have thought I would be housed in a men-only room, but the front desk told me it would all be "mixed dorms", that is gender-neutral rooms. One Spaniard is a typical face-to-child penalty and the other has to the question "How long you stay still in Australia?" With "We come from Brisbane." Respond.

Next morning after breakfast and the last major purchase before I left, I decided to begin the day in sports. I jogged up to the Opera House, however, had problems with his right shoe and pulled both from a short hand to bare feet to climb the steps. Does anyone of you to the beach in Lloret de Mar? A beach with a pin large stones, which represents the first walk a wonderful foot massage, everyone else is just painful and unpleasant for the foot. So it was with me the steps to the top. The first three times were very pleasant, after the training I had, however, a large tablespoon blood blister. That's the way it goes.

was the afternoon with Andy went to the student Jenni to look at his stall at Bondi Beach and the mega-high waves to ride. In fact, it was more difficult than expected to pave their way out of the water for saving the country. After returning to Woollomoolloo, the district in which located my hostel, is Andy and I went to eat something and then went to McDonalds at Kings Cross and skypten with relatives and saw the homeless as to how they behaved. The one sitting across the table from me was sleeping and the other next to him seemed not much mitzukriegen and the third in the league snorted several times in his palm. So that is Kings Cross.

It was Saturday, the day of the opera. With sleep was nothing, because the Spaniards are always seven to clock. Beautiful ist das nicht, denn wenn die sich unterhalten verstehe ich im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes nur spanisch. Und das in der Früh ist weniger schick. Nach dem Mittag traf ich mich dann mit Rick, Syd und Phil, zwei Bundfreunde von Rickyboy, machten uns bis 17 Uhr einen schönen Tag und tauschten Erlebnisberichte aus. Im Anschluss ging es für Rick und mich ins Hostel, um knapp eine Flasche Wein zu trinken und zu Abend zu essen (Es war ein mehr als reichliches Mahl.). Schließlich gingen wir mit großen Erwartungen kurz vor 19 Uhr zur Oper. Die totale Enttäuschung kam und wir trennten uns nach dem Desaster gegen 22:20 Uhr für immer, auf nimmer wiedersehen! (Rick, das Abenteuer Australien hat echt Spaß gemacht, pass auf dich auf!)

was Today I turn time raised by 7 clock on English way and went below to the pool hall, put my tracks, strolled back to the hostel, made lunch and went to the debate on the way to the Rocks " . Today there was held an international flavor and Kaffeetag. Was really nice. Everywhere there was something for nothing. What is present tonight, I'll have a look. Anyway, I've already bought my ticket to the airport. On Tuesday morning I begin the return journey. 10:50 clock runs my Airport Shuttle, 15:15 clock goes my plane to Melbourne and 21:30 clock from there to Frankfurt. On Wednesday evening between 21 und 22 clock I'm back in the hometown.

Morgen treffe ich mich noch mit David und Maria, die momentan ein Haus am Boni Beach hüten. Vielleicht geht es sogar Surfen. Mal schauen.

Bis bald, der Demnächst-Heimkehrer Flo, 25.07., 17:15 Uhr Ortszeit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment