Sunday, July 25, 2010

Skull Session For Baseball

This is the life

B an my date, at the couple, where I have own room and bathroom, I feel very comfortable. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I will leave but eventually I was then a whole week here. My longest service in hosting a coffee date. Unfortunately, I hardly see my host and for the first time, I would say I'm the one who maybe would like to do more together. Although all three of us Friday, Saturday and Sunday did not work, we found ourselves in these difficult days. I was a Saturday out of the house, and Kristine and James were the other two days. But I will not complain, yes. We get along very well, make some jokes and eat sweets together, at least in the evening. The day I was Newtown (borough) to discover the huge King Street, where there are massive shops that sell all that stuff. I was in Fahrradlaeden as described Buchlaeden and in the park even if I have in house nearly 24 hours a day Internet access, the refrigerator is opened for me and I may use a washing machine and newspaper (Have ironed by the way yesterday for the first time in my life ), but one wants to spend at least few hours in the fresh air: D.

Saturday. 14 clock meeting place near Harbour Bridge, with Flo, and Sydney and Phil from the federal government. Wanted to take the train, the station is locked. One could take the bus. But who goes for even bus? : D. So I ran almost exactly (beautiful) two hours (sometimes think 12 kilometers) to the meeting point and was, despite a slight delay of the first: D. Before I put myself in a German restaurant before the new Kuechenhilfe or waiter, but you must seek someone who has experience of two years and can carry four plates on one arm. With Syd and Phil Australia reports were exchanged, the two have really experienced a lot and been through. Then it was, like Flo, described to the hostel for dinner. And to be a little more detail as Flo, I can remind me of my supper. Two cans baked beans (of course only made the hot content), and 12 toast sandwiches. The show at the Opera House was just a dance performance, but also from our point of view, even for dance enthusiasts should not have been interesting. No action, no sync, dance steps and a little difficult (for us: first) end after 60 minutes. We had no words, if it were the words ...- Sch ... how nice.

A short story is well worth my return. I wish the train drive back and run from the nearest train station to home (25 minutes). But eventually I had to change into a bus and it was clear that my station die Dritte sein solle. Jedoch fuhren und fuhren wir und ich hatte keinen Pan wo wir sind - war ja auch dunkel. Also stieg ich einfach bei der zweiten Station aus und bemerkte bald, dass ich schon viel zu weit gefahren bin. Also Musik an und Fussmarsch fortsetzen. Einfach eine Richtung eingeschlagen und nach 68 Minuten fand ich mein zu Hause, auch wenn ich keine Lust hatte an diesem Tag, um Mitternacht, noch rumzulaufen, ohne zu wissen, ob man die richtige Richtung eingeschlagen hatte. Aber Ente gut, alles gut. Geschaetzte 22 Kilometer am Samstag zu Fuss. Und es war ein teurer Tag, circa 8,70 Dollar (ohne vorher bezahlte Opera Tickets). Mit meinem, vor 19 Tagen gesteckten, Ziel 10 Dollar am Tag auszugeben, kann ich derzeit in Sauss und Brauss leben. Genauer gesagt, I gave out an average of only three dollars per day. Of course, due to coffee host, but also due to my frugality (foot rather than bus: cheap food, no Auswaertsessen, no coffee for one U.S. dollars ,...). Nevertheless, I let myself by Flo still give some money, so now I'm running around with some cash, but can afford it, now more than ever, a flight to New Zealand, or a new camera. Let's see how the days go on in this regard.

I said, I will take off here tomorrow. But I still have no shelter. Actually, since ancient days to clear, but now called off by Kasha. She is now ill and can not host me, maybe the later days time. Luege whether or not then the business. Am no better. I hope now to Luke that he welcomes me, he should already be occupied, so his bed, then starts either the next adventure, or I ask Kris and James, if I still can stay two days.
currently held in Sydney, "the big football event" took place. Four teams (Blackburn, Glazkov Rangers, AEK Athens and Sydney) play a preparatory tournament. For almost 33 dollars I could go to the stadium Wednesday or Saturday and I look at both games. Perhaps it is done, although I expect absolutely no good football. But I habs yes.
Note: Luke currently has two German girls with him, but if I find nothing, I could still come and either For the girls, or sleep in bed with Luke ... Here comes
containing our longtime friendship to light that one zusammenhaelt also in need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment