Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seizure Support Groups

Polizisten schreit mich an :D

A ch Kinders know ... because what? Long time no write, eh? But now it works again with the August release. Although we by Flo `s return to Germany maybe some readers have lost. Oh, before I forget: All who think that they still receive a postcard from me, they are also perhaps. In any case, I still write some n, so do not be sad. And then there maybe two cards at once. Reason: It is the cards (The fact that relatives of war veterans can write and / or vice versa) without stamp and send it arrives to 80%. With 1.40 dollar, it was always far more expensive than the card itself, 50 to 80 cents, and to guarantee arrival, one could afford to send equal to 2x the same card. So many subjunctives, simple look.
Couch surfing: Today is Sunday, Tuesday, I arrived after almost three hours of "Directions" at Robert and Annette. In Mount Druitt me, who wants can'm googling. Older Paaerchen (50 more years) living in single house, I have my own room. Am here only to sleep. Rob works Annette not. Daily on weekdays: I get up late, make me some coffee (Both are coffee lovers as well and I drink here so 6-8 a day), maybe some food (eggs, toast) and computer games. Weather was bad the first day, go jogging, not because I can not even walk, so why? You can say you can not be flying to Australia to play PC, but after three months and traveled a lot, yes wissta yourself, you also make time like that. Anyway, I play then I watch TV Annette, coffee is drunk from time to time you change a word, to make themselves food ... nothing big. In the evening Rob comes home and then just sit in front of both PC. But they are also in Dartverein. Are often times for 4 or 5 hours by external firms. The first day I am sometimes with, got donated three beers from them and had a mix of feelings contempt and pity when I have observed the dart players. All fat, smoking, drinking, bad language, ... but all nice, but ultimately not a good sight. Contempt is too strong word, but I habs no longer with the German language.
I'm eating less, because the supermarket is too far in order to feed themselves. So I gave on Tuesday for $ 6 from the train and yesterday $ 12 (party, more on that, worth reading). Otherwise, nothing. Power in 6 days, $ 18, so again $ 3 each day. Although I'm always hungry, unless I had eaten a lot of degrees, but will not be so bold and everything here eat up. Annette always cooks the evening, so I ate kangaroo and again today, and meat. A. and R. n but have good humor, as far as I can understand that. When asked whether they would have a bike for me that I can discover bissl area, A. asked rhetorically, I see look as if I would ride bikes? And laughed heartily. Speaking of savory. A. belching loudly and very often, and R. farts often and loudly. I must resist, despite getting used to now, the laughter. And if I do like them, is there immeroch a feeling of embarrassment, although out of place.

Mhh. What more can I say about life here? Not too much, who wants to know (what ne alliteration) just give notice. Wann ich hier abhaue steht nicht fest, keine der Parteien verlor auch je ein Wort darueber, aber ich bin nun in Kontakt mit Kasha, die mir kurzfristig absagte, sonst waere ich ja zu ihr am letzten Dienstag gegangen. Sie sei wieder gesund und freut sich mich zu sehen, also denke ich, dass ich Dienstag wieder aufbreche. Waeren dann wieder genau 7 Tage hier. Genug Geplaenkel, kommen wir zum besten Part der letzten Tage.

Party. Sydney und Philipp, zwei Kumpelinen vum Bund, riefen mich gestern an. Sie hoerten von einer Party der Couchsurfer, 200 Mann und koennten mich sogar abholen (Bin ja nun nicht direkt inna City) und was zum Schlafen haben se auch. Nach Ueberwinden mich aus meinem Gemach mal zu erheben said to me. So I had to shower and n base. The two live for the second time north west of Sydney (the city) in a hippie community. Couch surfing. One of the hippies was the driver and off we went to 19 clock. Knappe hours drive from inside the party. We were guests numbers 11,12,13 and 14 Had no admission, $ 5 pay, but bissl build fireplace. To drink gabs free wine and champagne and beer tasted the hard stuff. During the evening we did not drink excessively much, but started with wine, went to then, not a little whiskey and beer and drank about (Here I let the 12 dollars and yes, I do not use comments like,: save xxx xxx xxx but 12 dollars for beer spend unnecessarily grin grin). Ate, we had three not much in the day and so did all his running. Two girls, we had right at the start and when taken together and then another was six years older, it would have been even better. Say, you were six and seven years old, young. Had clothes and boots, a cheeky (correct term?) Mouth, and were the barmaids, gave, therefore, also the hard alcohol. Only when Weinflaschenoeffnen had to help to them. The first time we spent playing with table tennis, in the end gave Phil and I have the honor of a match, Phil won much - a very high level in the light of the conditions (Bloed Kellen, light conditions, slate, massive distraction).

Mix highlight was 50-60 Party People inda house and somehow we just had his fun. When Phil and I grabbed some fresh air came to me by an inexplicable reason, the glass down with wine. And just at the moment, the police drove past us. And then it went off. The best thing about the evening and certainly an insider, when Syd, Phil and I are at some times when to meet again. We were asked to name, identity cards could be yes. Knifflich it was only when the police asked for my residence, address. Honestly as I am I said, I can not call them. Dwell times here and there. Couch Surfer. That would not or could not understand it so right and it asked louder and more aggressive was meine Adresse ist. Und selbst wenn sie mich gefoltert haetten und Wahrheitsdrogen (weiss, ist nicht das richtige Wort) in mich reingepumpt haetten, haette ich es ja nicht sagen koennen. Ach so, ihr wart (ward?, nee) ja nicht dabei. Situation also: Draussen, vielleicht 0 Uhr, Phil und n anderer Partymensch und ich standen neben Polizeiauto und zwei Diensthabenden. Ganze Zeit lustig fuer Phil und mich, hatten ja nix zu befuerchten. Schliesslich "bat" mich die Frau Polizeimann mir eben meine Adresse in Deutschland zu nennen und wir lachten sie aus, aeh ... an, was sie denn damit wolle. Jedenfalls sagte ich schnell deutsch Siedlerweg...hatte sie aber gar nicht probiert aufzuschreiben. Und dann, wie im lustigen Film, kommt Syd zu uns und gesellt sich einfach zu uns. Die Polizeifrau und ihr Partner forderten uns dann auf uns an die Wand zu stellen. Haende und Fuesse auseinander, wie im Film. Aber ganz ehrlich. Wir hatten nix Boeses gemacht und stellten auch keine Gefahr dar und es war einfach unlogisch warum wir uns nach fuenf Minuten Diskussion auf einmal an die Wand stellen sollten. Waehrend alle drei es machten, weigerte ich mich, mit den Worten ich bin doch kein Schwerverbrecher (Ich denke Phil lacht nun). Machte aber auch nix mehr, denn die Bul...die Polizeileute fuhren wieder davon, geilten sich wahrscheinlich auf, dass sie Macht demonstriert hatten. Willst du den wahren Charakter eines Menschen kennenlernen, so gib ihm Macht. So viel dazu. Gibts noch was Gutes zu berichten, schliesslich liegt der Hoehepunkt des langen Blog now behind us.?. About three clock we went back "home" in the hippie community, where I eventually dropped against four clock to bed. The bed was made up mattress, which was in the car. In any case newsworthy is the hippie commune, but now have more and not feel like you might not even more. So I'm soon be what to tell. Photos are now sometimes. One in front of the Opera House. One at Bondi Beach with good views

0 comments:

Post a Comment