W as the hours immediately after the last blog is done, I know no longer correct, appears to be nothing special. I took some photos with Benny's camera (photos on the blog from Benny Wohung yet) from the beach, which ye have seen some already. Beau Benny was one hundred U.S. dollars just like that. He was living there now for two months and is also working alittle bit and then just gave Benny n
in this river. Now the sun is shining, the boats moored directly in front of us and I feel like such a rich man: D. I watch right out, I see the city, very beautiful especially at night. It is a small apartment, I sleep on a Riesenmatraze find Alex's bed.
When I arrived yesterday to 18 clock, we wondered first of short compulsory mutual and Alex is really nice and easy. And funny. He made chicken with potatoes, in addition, there were four or five glasses of wine and bread ... so the dinner was also backed up again: D. I took a shower and was allowed to use his MacBook as just as well. He went against 20:40 clock to bed, get up at 6 clock indeed the boy. I wrote quietly with some friends and went then Ruecksicht also around 21:30 clock to bed, even though I knew I could not ever nschlafen an
, my sleep rhythm of the last 15 days was finally 2 to 12 clock clock. Shortly before one clock I fell asleep and was first awakened by Alex today, then from the sun. You can watch the sunrise namely wonderfully by simply ausm window looks: D. And when I then just before nine clock was too warm in my bed, I stood up. 've Now washed my laundry, tidy gefruehstueck and three coffee drink (coffee machine), all of Alex.
My plan looked really: With a small backpack (change shirts, hoodies, what to eat and drink, money) in the city jog - about the Habrour Bridge. Then look where the camera and go to Paddy Market, where there is any shit. Problem: I still would not be a suitable running shoes and the tour about 25 km. So more than a half-marathon. This deterred me. Just wanted to jog here in the area. But now I'm back for the big trip to make. Problem: Now it's
chon so late ... but I'll probably go, one can still go jogging in the dark today. Ideally, I come half-way healthy again today at home to - the fox knows when. Ideally, I have a camera, what I most do not think some Souvenaire and beer (yes, at least enjoy Will bissl Bday) and what to eat ...). (toast and so Problem: Then the backpack but so hard for the last 12.5 km: D.
Man hath not easy, but it has a light. Today, even now at the first real day here, but tomorrow I will probably go again, new couch is clear yes. Alex let out only for 2 or 3 days, in that he just does not have a TV and you sleep in the same room - Keywords: privacy, I think .... but he would not mind if I would still remain some days, because we we well understood, but booked booked and so I will tomorrow on here. The new name already forgotten, is 23 and lives just with some people together. Problem: To get to the next house you need a card and the keys also have but not for the couch surfers. That is to say, if I then leave the house, I am only about 18 new items, clock, when the get home ... see .... na mhmhmh times. Supoptimal.
Okay I do now what to eat for the tour, search ne bottle, pack my suitcase ... uh Backpack and then losgejoggt. Finally, the sun is shining today - and only for me ... and Pete Sampras ... and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ... and so ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment