Ein Bier, ein Wuerstchen
N a, wer kennt das? Ein Bier, ein Wuerstchen, ein Bier, ein Wuerstchen. Gestern am herrlichen Samstag verdaute ich also am Nachmittag mein Essen, legte mich dazu auf "meine" Couch, las mein John Grisham Buch weiter und schlief irgendwann ein. So muss das sein. Gegen 18 Uhr weckte mich Beau mit den Worten: Are you ready for party?" Bist du fertig fuer Party? Mhh...ja...aehm...natuerlich...krochen die Worte aus meinem Mund. Schnell Wasser ins Gesicht und ich war fertig. So Beau and I went down the stairs, bagged the first Maedel, went a little up the road and took another from a buddy. We were already four. Collected food for the barbecue (BBQ) from a cafe at (Cafe owner somehow related to the type that we picked up) and then went to a kind .. no idea. A large catering house in which to hear live music was front and we could make our own outdoor BBQ. That we would have to pay $ 20 entrance fee, we were told just before, because there were none going back as if I had not already spent enough money on that day ($ 28.20 purchase), well then at times ...
And certainly you know all the four women and Sex and the City. Just as I arrived. So vier Frauen, aelter als wir, wie sie unterschiedlicher nicht sein koennen, aber total nett und interessiert in deutsche Sachen und zum Teil sehr selbstbewusst und sarkastisch...wie die von Sex and the City halt. Komplettiert wurde unsere Partymenge durch weitere Leute meines Alters. So waren wir vielleicht 15 oder 20 Mann, die einfach da draussen sassen, ihr eigenes BBQ machten und erzaehlten. Ich will gar nicht wissen, wie oft ich meine Reisegeschichten vom Besten gab. Und dass ich ja eigentlich viel aelter aussehe, als ein Jahr aus Schule raus. Aber kommen wir nun zum Teil, der diesen Abend nicht als Reinfall in die Geschichte eingehen laesst, so wie ich es dachte, als ich frisch 20 Dollar fuer den Eintritt bezahlte und dann die vier aelteren Damen als Partygaeste sah : D. First of all, are brought out for a beer of course, but as I (which was true even) had no more money in your purse, I said this also means that I left my shirt at the entrance. So Deal of the Sementha, certainly the most self from Sex and the City and level of the four women since yesterday (?): You take the grill master for each sausage with bread and what you eat, get a beer from me. Hand on it and already I felt like ... na .. na .. like ... a beer, a sausage .... The first beer was
it but as an advance, since I could not give me a dry throat the grill master. Beau also supported me. When grilling. And so I had the first two hot dogs away and brought me my second beer. And also the third in the league had to be there and so I made a stop for. Curious addition to history and business ideas at the same time. The guests who came to live listening to music, came out and wanted us to eat. For us that is totally foreign. And how Australia is so, would have none of the guests have to pay for what we eat. But some did anyway, a guy paid for two hot dogs whole ten dollars: D. So I was much occupied with crickets and create space in the stomach or with food. Also, number four, let not stingy. After that, I guess I threw me an hour into the fray, my travel stories were the best that I listened to what others know about to report their vacations in Germany and devoted myself then five numbers and six. In three or almost four hours, six hot dogs, six beers and then was closing time. For me it was nothing more to do, no one was hungry and a real party was indeed not so I went at times, well saturated, home, and ultimately are $ 20 for this yield is not so bad.
Back home and happy that I had found a route from the "party central" home again, it'm just in the dark following Beau gone addition, I am haute with laptop on my couch. " made me already "ready for bed (what a cute word). 0:30 Against Clock came Beau, brushing his teeth and said good night. To 1, clock, I really wanted to sleep soon, and Benny was Girlfriend and two other couch surfers. Juhu, 6 men in a one or two man home: D. And the two are a pair of couch surfers there and prefer the "bed", so wanted to have my "ausgeklaptte bed, I fulfilled myself that night, and probably the next, with a mattress in Beau` s room. The two "newcomers" are not really new, have lived here schonmal and all know each other and are super nice. Both from America, as Beau, she looks even good. So I was again my travel stories for the best. About 90 minutes long chatted all very confused, listen while I tried and I at least had attracted a pair of pants, as my boxer shorts are too many holes that than have them you proud. Gegen 2:30 Uhr sagte ich Goodbye und wurde wie immer mit allen deutschen Woertern verabschiedet, die Benny in seinen dreimonatigen Deutschlandaufenthalt aufgeschnappt hat. Schlaf gut, gute Nacht, Servus, Gruess Gott. Das Gebrabbel der anderen war aber so laut, dass wieder mein bester Freund seinen Einsatz hatte. Nicht Flo,Luke, mein Essen oder meine rechte Hand - mein MP3-Player.
Heute stand ich 12 Uhr auf, nur Benny war noch im Hause. Herrliches Wetter schon wieder. Ich machte mir zum Brunch erstmal das erste von zwei gekauften 500g Steaks, zusammen mit Zwiebeln und Knoblauch und Salat (aus Bennys Kuehlschrank, ich glaube der Salat waechst da schon aus den Faechern) und Zitronen ein herrlich angerichtetes Mittag, prasentiert mit einem 2010`er filtered tap water and a treat for Eminem's recovery of Guet explanation aces one. Plan: digesting food, jogging, and then look again. Implementation: Laptop digest food, eat yogurt, book read, fall asleep and awakened by the clock 18 returning Beau. Almost 20 clock here now. Plan for today: Eat Again new flavors, laptop, book, sleep. Tomorrow Plan: running: D.
For all who had not been cut: It was Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment