Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5oth Anniversary Clip

Comeback bei Benny

I ch me feel welcome here, I feel at home. Hurts me everything again, it was a nice day.

Tuesday. As announced, I went to the beach, from 12 to 14 clock around until it was too cold. And thereafter the jogging announced. Over two hours outside the home, I think 12-14 Kilometers, were jogging with really only 7 or 8. This time I jogged to the north, to lots of other 'in Manly Beach, so it was constantly looking up. Until I met a good looking, I the day before while jogging overhauled and always. She jogs not really rare, usually goes. And so I went after her simple, in the beautiful distance runner. They jogged, I also jogged. Always wonderful ass afterwards. Twice I got it but out of sight, the second time for good. And it was zurueckzujoggen also time to jog this time really the most part. The evening was not very mad, went to bed late, looked even couches.

today burned the sun was burning inside the keyboard. Spent half the day on the couch search. Benny was true at a comeback this means to me nice people and the beach, which is nice these days means, but also n Hammerweg. Actually, I wanted back to Matthew, but the answer too late, might have been. But as bad as it is not. Had nearly 30 requests for the coming days and already written about 20 cancellations, the rest did not respond before. Na to 2.9 I must get there somehow, I'm coming in on Luke. If they match, I can stay out of me the whole time with Benny, which was to be my turn next weekend party going on, what is here in Maroubra is not possible.

Anyway, of all people in the Wohnung und in der Nebenwohnung verabschiedet. Lucio besitzt sogar n deutschen Pass und heisst Koestner :D. Bis 17:30 Uhr setzte ich mir ne Deadline und hoffte, dass Leute, die von Arbeit kommen, noch schnell dem Rick ne wirklich neue Couch offerieren. Aber nix da. So ging 17:45 Uhr die Faehre fuer 6,60 Dollar, dann ganze 5,80 Dollar fuer den Zug fuer fuenf Stationen und ich war wieder in Mascot. Dachte der Zug kostet 3,20 und habe beim ersten Mal den Automaten gecancelt, dann fuenf Minuten, was ne elendig lange Zeit ist, ueberlegt ob ich 5,80 aus Prinzip zahlen will oder ob ich probiere bissl zu laufen, um den Zug fuer 3,20 zu bekommen. Naja...laut neusten Berehcnungen darf ich wieder 23 Dollar pro Tag ausgeben und so war ich eben wie gesagt in Mascot. Bus or running? Recently it had indeed worked out perfectly, again.

When I go in Manly, I had half an hour half asleep on the couch half, it was dark, had no desire for something. But how Gunter Gabriel sang: If I'm out, I feel reborn. And it was true to me. It made me once again great fun with the giant backpack these giants stretch run. It should be all the 120 minutes running path. And, although this time I did not take the detours and ought to have run a bit shorter. Had I but all the way of adventure not previously informed the way, but hoping for my Gedaechnis. And how much power this hiking woke to myself, my small backpack I used it as Dumbbells and I was even in a dark place Liegestuetze - of course with the giant backpack itself. Later I would regret it: D.

Almost there I strolled fully loaded purely in Coles. A toast, a kilo of yogurt, 12 eggs and 3 liters of milk - make $ 11 nochwas. And my luggage was not just funny, but was no easier: D. Vo (e) ller packed I went into the bottle shop and bought me 3 bottles of 750ml VB, the best Australian. Beer for me. Makes $ 13.50 poorer, but 2.25 kg heavier. So I went with a giant backpack, small backpack in which the eggs were on the left shoulder and right hand, about 6.5 kg bag & the last 30 minutes. My right hand took a break three times, but finally I arrived. Genau 2:15h gebraucht von Mascot. Und dann die Befuerchtung, die ich als ziemlich sicher eingeplant hatte. Wiedermal keiner zu Hause. Also absolut durchgeschwitztes Robben-Trikot aus, Fleece-Pulli auf, Bier auf und hingesetzt. Musik aus und den Knochen beim Schmerzen zuhoeren. Dreissig Minuten spaeter kommt Rene, n Maedchen, zum Rauchen raus. Sie kenne ich noch vom ersten Mal, und sie mich auch. So kam ich in ihre Wohnung mit ihrem viel aelterem Mitbewohner. Ich durfte da mein Essen machen, was ich eigentlich bei Benny machen wollte. Omelette ala Chris, aber bekam ich nicht so hin. Dann durfte ich da 20 Minuten abwaschen, was sich die letzten Tage angesammelt hatte und dann kam Beau und dann und dann war ich in bennys Wohnung. Wieder. Umarmung da, Kuesschen hier.

Benny still horny n crazy humor, I tell the day time, I hurt the back. Let's see how long I will stay here now. Beach will probably be tomorrow, camera I can borrow again determined, so it will certainly give images. Note: I asked in Matthew a camera. He has none. Brendon and Hannah is not also been demolished. The two Colombians do not have, Lucio had one, but without battery: D. Should I stay longer, I plan a day's walk into town, should then be jogged and walked and determines containing 30 to 50 km, well, sometimes ... look .... Aaah .... my first backs eat yogurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment