A m Saturday I went jogging, actually. Manly Beach. 1.5 km long. 14 clock. Beach, sun, massive man. Seal Kit Set Ersatzkopfhoerer us and off we went. Eight times every 1.5 miles NE break. For 12 kilometers of sand running with slalom, because people on the beach - like I said. Fix and all, so untrained as I am, There Were a break of 20 minutes on the beach, but was miserably cold. Sun away, drenched in sweat, not much on. Then, rush home, showered and off to the barbecue. Help offered to buy potatoes (And for me toast and cheese for the next days). And how delicious that all was not. Music was always heard, I chose Nirvana when I was your turn. The other two did not BBQ. To drink there was for me the three beers from yesterday and offered a glass of wine. Lecker was all that and for free: D. People asked me how I can eat as much, but ja, like I said, kostenlos und lecker. Zweite Verwunderung war mein Alter, aber kein Wunder, wenn die alle 27 bis 32 sind :D.
Danach wurde Comedy auf`m Lapto geguckt. Wahnsinnig geil, auch wenn ich nur 60 Prozent verstand, was aber dadurch viel ist und ich mit zufrieden war. Louis CK. Oder so aehnlich. Derb, ueberschreitet Grenzen, unter der Guertellinie. 22 Uhr war Schluss, ich ging rueber in meine eigentliche Wohnung. Und die Couch ist im halbwegs nuechternem Zustand nicht besteigbar - komtm bekannt vor!?. Aber irgendwie zwang ich mich dann doch drauf, schnappte mir den Laptop vom schlafenden Javier und schaute online live die Sky-Konferenz, erster BuLi-Spieltag. Sehr geil. Danach noch 60 Minuten Musik gehoert und gegen 2:30 Uhr in den Schlaf fallen again and dreamed manure pile stood against clock 11:16. Breakfast consisted of eight toast and coffee. 12:15 clock to the beach. Three hours on the beach sunbathing, people watching. 15:15 clock, it was cold. In strolled around the shopping areas. A book for 12 dollars purchased. Back home. After no one there, I have no keys. So go walk somewhere and landed in paradise. Incredibly beautiful and natural and lonely and sailing boats ... 18:00 clock still cold, but this time someone at home. Showered, 6 toast and coffee and then on to the port. Probbevollen five men in a club, bar, pub. Giant Gross. 've Never seen so much breast implants on a cubic meter. Or square. Two or three beers and 10 or 15 dollars later from home. Javier with horny remark when I was at the second round almost all the beer I had, while the others were all still more than half. "Without peer into the faces of who is the German who is the German ?"... the one who drinks the fastest: D. Very cool. Just like another story of Javier, I tell the next time I make the laptop needs to be looked on as the now n film. As yet found a bed, some days will probably still lived. Until then!
Danach wurde Comedy auf`m Lapto geguckt. Wahnsinnig geil, auch wenn ich nur 60 Prozent verstand, was aber dadurch viel ist und ich mit zufrieden war. Louis CK. Oder so aehnlich. Derb, ueberschreitet Grenzen, unter der Guertellinie. 22 Uhr war Schluss, ich ging rueber in meine eigentliche Wohnung. Und die Couch ist im halbwegs nuechternem Zustand nicht besteigbar - komtm bekannt vor!?. Aber irgendwie zwang ich mich dann doch drauf, schnappte mir den Laptop vom schlafenden Javier und schaute online live die Sky-Konferenz, erster BuLi-Spieltag. Sehr geil. Danach noch 60 Minuten Musik gehoert und gegen 2:30 Uhr in den Schlaf fallen again and dreamed manure pile stood against clock 11:16. Breakfast consisted of eight toast and coffee. 12:15 clock to the beach. Three hours on the beach sunbathing, people watching. 15:15 clock, it was cold. In strolled around the shopping areas. A book for 12 dollars purchased. Back home. After no one there, I have no keys. So go walk somewhere and landed in paradise. Incredibly beautiful and natural and lonely and sailing boats ... 18:00 clock still cold, but this time someone at home. Showered, 6 toast and coffee and then on to the port. Probbevollen five men in a club, bar, pub. Giant Gross. 've Never seen so much breast implants on a cubic meter. Or square. Two or three beers and 10 or 15 dollars later from home. Javier with horny remark when I was at the second round almost all the beer I had, while the others were all still more than half. "Without peer into the faces of who is the German who is the German ?"... the one who drinks the fastest: D. Very cool. Just like another story of Javier, I tell the next time I make the laptop needs to be looked on as the now n film. As yet found a bed, some days will probably still lived. Until then!
0 comments:
Post a Comment