U eberraschung, surprise, I held last Monday not nap. I think the Sunday went without major events to end and on Monday I got up to 11 clock. Drank some coffee and then went jogging. In nearby Park held I did not last long, and I moved to the beach. There were a windchill 25 degrees, at least one constant
nte in shorts and shirt weather also omit the shirt. A highlight of the day: I was right on the beach for a beer. Beer bottles, 375ml, 4% do not seem open. First, along with shoes and socks to ensure - that is hidden somewhere in the bush - and then up the beach - and jogged down. State of emergency, when I took off shirt and tosses it in the sand will not even steal. The good Jubilaeumsshirt of Felchow. Overall, I was just about two hours outside the home, ran the course, not all the time, but 8:00 to 10:00 kilometers it had been. At every turn there was a brief Erkuehlung im Pazifik.
Alle Utensilien eingepackt, ging es "nach Hause". Dort machte ich mir mein zweites von zwei 500g Rumpsteaks. Diesmal etwas anders zubereitet :D. Zwiebel, Knoblauch und Salat wurden zusammen mit Oil und anderen Fluessigkeiten, die ich so fand, vorgebraten, bis dass gewuerzte Fleisch dann ihnen in der Pfanne Gesellschaft leistete. Am Schluss noch zwei Coles-Kaesescheiben druebergelegt, die allmaehlich schmilzten und sich verteilten. Genossen wurde es mit dem inzwischen gekuehltem Bier. Zum Runterspuelen gab es gefiltertes Leitungswasser, verfeinert mit frischem Zitronensaft. Der Plan sah dann eigentlich Lesen und Mittagsschlaefchen vor, aber das Buch war zu maechtig, so sollte ich bis zum Abend alleine am Montag 200 Seiten und damit das Buch have finished reading. In between, there were short
breaks when played Beau house or acquaintance to me and wanted to Wii boxing I beat the supposedly invincible Beau .... Well I do not know. So I was on time to 1 or 2 clock the way to bed and was briefly today before 12th
It's raining, it's cloudy to see the glorious weather of the last three days nothing. So today on the plan: write blog writing, MOZ-item charge electric appliances, a couch looking at Friday and make halfway n plan, I'll come back tomorrow for the new couch. If it rains, I take the bus probably biz sum next station, should not it rain, chances are probably running between bus and bus fürn 60:40. Then komme ich Mittwochabend 18:30 Uhr bei meiner neuen Couch an, hab den kompletten Donnerstag da und muss Freitag schon wieder gehen. Zukunft ungewiss.
Neuigkeiten gab es auch von Syd und Phil, die nun in Seoul oder Deutschland sein muessten. Da sie ihr Auto nicht mehr verkauft bekommen haben und zu stolz waren es fuer laeppische 500 Dollar beim Autowrecker abzugeben, liessen sie es wohl einf
ach am Airport Melbourne stehen, bestaetigt sind diese Geruechte aber nicht.
PS: Gesundheitlich geht es bergauf, wohl nicht alles vorbei, aber laeuft :D.
Zusatz: Nun ist es knappe 4 Uhr am Nachmittag des Dienstages und ich denke hier habt den Blog noch nicht gelesen, ist ja bei euch knappe 8 Uhr. Deswegen ein schoener Extra: What makes man more than three months when he was not at the hairdresser? True, even the man hair trimmer and found the schnappeldie Slice ... I think they are down to 16mm. When I got out just holding it correctly, the half was down: D. Subsequently, all cleaned and showered and then made lunch, so at 15:30 clock. Four
burger meat, very greasy ... with cheese on top. As the burgers were done came in the oily and hot pan: salad, Benny and girlfriend did not make yesterday, reingehaun a pear and a banana ... neat liquid, which I found again and then served to the citizens. A walk to the bathroom would not now be curious: D. But do not misunderstand; es war ganz lecker, vor allem die Birne und die Banane im Salat...mhh...aber es war alles sehr sehr fettig und viel. Aber wenn ich aufm Kopf Gewicht lasse, muss es ja irgendwo wieder rein. versprochene Fotos gibts auch mal bestimmt.
Alle Utensilien eingepackt, ging es "nach Hause". Dort machte ich mir mein zweites von zwei 500g Rumpsteaks. Diesmal etwas anders zubereitet :D. Zwiebel, Knoblauch und Salat wurden zusammen mit Oil und anderen Fluessigkeiten, die ich so fand, vorgebraten, bis dass gewuerzte Fleisch dann ihnen in der Pfanne Gesellschaft leistete. Am Schluss noch zwei Coles-Kaesescheiben druebergelegt, die allmaehlich schmilzten und sich verteilten. Genossen wurde es mit dem inzwischen gekuehltem Bier. Zum Runterspuelen gab es gefiltertes Leitungswasser, verfeinert mit frischem Zitronensaft. Der Plan sah dann eigentlich Lesen und Mittagsschlaefchen vor, aber das Buch war zu maechtig, so sollte ich bis zum Abend alleine am Montag 200 Seiten und damit das Buch have finished reading. In between, there were short
It's raining, it's cloudy to see the glorious weather of the last three days nothing. So today on the plan: write blog writing, MOZ-item charge electric appliances, a couch looking at Friday and make halfway n plan, I'll come back tomorrow for the new couch. If it rains, I take the bus probably biz sum next station, should not it rain, chances are probably running between bus and bus fürn 60:40. Then komme ich Mittwochabend 18:30 Uhr bei meiner neuen Couch an, hab den kompletten Donnerstag da und muss Freitag schon wieder gehen. Zukunft ungewiss.
Neuigkeiten gab es auch von Syd und Phil, die nun in Seoul oder Deutschland sein muessten. Da sie ihr Auto nicht mehr verkauft bekommen haben und zu stolz waren es fuer laeppische 500 Dollar beim Autowrecker abzugeben, liessen sie es wohl einf
PS: Gesundheitlich geht es bergauf, wohl nicht alles vorbei, aber laeuft :D.
Zusatz: Nun ist es knappe 4 Uhr am Nachmittag des Dienstages und ich denke hier habt den Blog noch nicht gelesen, ist ja bei euch knappe 8 Uhr. Deswegen ein schoener Extra: What makes man more than three months when he was not at the hairdresser? True, even the man hair trimmer and found the schnappeldie Slice ... I think they are down to 16mm. When I got out just holding it correctly, the half was down: D. Subsequently, all cleaned and showered and then made lunch, so at 15:30 clock. Four
0 comments:
Post a Comment