V or a few moments, I got a message from Luke. An ancient creature of habit I immediately thought GE
that they cancel our deal and I the last days of Benny lie ahead on the bag, but Luke just asked where and when we do meet. It is now abundantly clear that I am here on Thursday morning packing my suitcase. After a further eight and a total of 13 days at Benny. This leader as host. To 19 clock before I try Lukes Apartment to stand. Otherwise
has not changed. I still eat the same things here, the days have become everyday character. Yesterday I took my second bicycle tour. First we went southwest to the airport, where I noticed determined as the only cyclist. Then north to the city. The best time of the tour. On the long-George Street, I was not slower than the cars. Totally funny. Down hill I had just 60 things on it, at traffic lights, I am always crowded b
is in the first set, winning almost always start, but had to ultimately lose out until the next traffic light came. And in a big city is so jostle and geschubbst, but I'm very well maintained. Very cool feeling. Wie die ganze Fahrt. Berghoch, und das war soo oft, bin ich sicherlich nur mit 5Km/h zeitweise vorangekommen. Aber nie abgestiegen. Bergrunter dann war ich sehr sehr schnell, einmal musste ich nicht nur ne Vollbremsung machen, als ein Laster vor mir das Selbe tat, sondern auch meinen Lenker nach links drehen, sonst haette ich den Laster unzampft beruehrt.
Pause machte ich am Botanic Garden mit guter Aussicht auf Harbour Bridge und Opera House. Ich fuhr nach Wooloomooloo, da ich vor Wochen per Mail mitgeteilt bekam, dass dort in meinem Postfach Post lagert. Die holte ich nun gestern ab, aber war nichts Gescheites dabei. Anschliessend zum Bondi Beach geradelt und dann nach Hause. Geschaetzte 60km und knappe vier Stunden.
Australia, heralded farewell. I think it is the right time. Two or three weeks, I regretted it still much that is coming soon to say goodbye, now, certainly caused by poor couch search results, I think it is almost the best time. Eight weeks of couch surfing, unemployed and in the same city, which is now enough. I hope for good conversation with Luke, I may go swimming again at Cronulla Beach. Anyway, yes, since Luke has no internet and I do not know if I can go to the library at the weekend and will, this could be the last entry in the blog from Australia. Blog entry number 92 Perhaps it is still a tomorrow, or just from Cronulla. We will find out.
has not changed. I still eat the same things here, the days have become everyday character. Yesterday I took my second bicycle tour. First we went southwest to the airport, where I noticed determined as the only cyclist. Then north to the city. The best time of the tour. On the long-George Street, I was not slower than the cars. Totally funny. Down hill I had just 60 things on it, at traffic lights, I am always crowded b
Pause machte ich am Botanic Garden mit guter Aussicht auf Harbour Bridge und Opera House. Ich fuhr nach Wooloomooloo, da ich vor Wochen per Mail mitgeteilt bekam, dass dort in meinem Postfach Post lagert. Die holte ich nun gestern ab, aber war nichts Gescheites dabei. Anschliessend zum Bondi Beach geradelt und dann nach Hause. Geschaetzte 60km und knappe vier Stunden.
Australia, heralded farewell. I think it is the right time. Two or three weeks, I regretted it still much that is coming soon to say goodbye, now, certainly caused by poor couch search results, I think it is almost the best time. Eight weeks of couch surfing, unemployed and in the same city, which is now enough. I hope for good conversation with Luke, I may go swimming again at Cronulla Beach. Anyway, yes, since Luke has no internet and I do not know if I can go to the library at the weekend and will, this could be the last entry in the blog from Australia. Blog entry number 92 Perhaps it is still a tomorrow, or just from Cronulla. We will find out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment