Friday, August 27, 2010

Can You Dye A Wedding Dress Ivory

30 Km mit angestauchtem Zeh

S o, oder so aehnlich! Zwoelf Kilometer Strandjoggen sind nicht schlecht, aber das heute, das war das I-Tuepfelchen, das war der Ritterschlag, das war die Koenigsklasse, die Gueterklasse eins. Geschaetzte 35Km gegangen und gejoggt, mit Rucksack, mit Ruecken und mit einem angestauchten Zeh. Sollte es das Wort "angestaucht" denn geben.

Aber blicken wir zurueck. Am Donnerstag standen k omischerweise all four apartment dwellers simultaneously at 10 clock. Benny's girlfriend (would give to have some names, but it verdattelte to learn about and now it would come so stupid to ask: What's your name anyway?) Made breakfast. Egg (my eggs were used), mushrooms, vegetables, pepper and bla bla. Very nice plenty for everyone. Gradually adopted then all the work: D. Rick was back. I messed around with my schedule fürn September, completed some stuff on the Internet, according my second breakfast (omelette, this time managed a lot better) and went to the sunset time on the beach. Incredibly beautiful pity that yesterday had no camera. I spent the evening as the day und ging gegen Mitternacht schlafen.

Und heute stand ich schon um 8 Uhr auf, wahnsinn. Dafuer, dass mein geschaetzter Durchschnitt bei 9:30 Uhr liegt und ich nicht selten nach 10 Uhr aufstan d, lobenswert. Wecker und Benny taten ihr Bestes, dass ich sogar aus dem Bett kam. Der Plan simpel und einfach (merkt ihr was?): Nach Norden joggen, dabei in Kuestennaehe bleiben um sich nicht verlaufen zu koennen (Wenn ihr wuesstet...:D). Kaffee, Toast und unzaehlige Nachrichten (Persoenliche, sowie Politik und Sportnachrichten) liessen mich erst 9:37 Uhr aus den Haus gehen. Robbentrikot, Robbenhose, die nur die Haelfte des Oberschenkels verdeckt, Mp3-Player und den kleinen Rucksack. Dadrin mal wieder der ueberfluessige Sweaters, nuts to eat, water to drink, money and mobile phones and the borrowed camera, their best days already behind him. Then we went go! Festgeschnuert backpack, music on and off. After two kilometers I had to go through a river bed, so ne mouth of the Pacific. I jumped from stone to stone and my shoes Poland (When A llmaechtigen, they are not! Jogging shoes) started the landing does not occur. Result: somehow I injured my left foot, the two smallest toes. Well ... tuts halt pain is a common occurrence.

And all the unemployed Sydney Pack has to do on Friday morning, nothing better than zo jogging. So I looked again moderately Beauty's (ies, I know), but not the step were able to maintain and I could admire the ultimate biz that maneuver only briefly. Of course I would always go back - or drink breaks. The pace I always pulled for slopes in (Moderately lot of them, lots of stairs, only to about 500 meters later to crawl back down), while I often went downhill. And after 160 minutes, I arrived at my turning point. Offering spectacular views of the city, Opera House and Harbour Bridge - now I knew that I am at the turning point.

Rueckzu I was even me, because not all the way is provided with a lake view and schwuppsdibubbs're in the neighborhood and do not remember which way the ocean should be. But ultimately they found everything and I felt so slow thighs, knees, calves and left foot weh. Aber einer geht noc h, ein Berg geht noch, Eminem gab sein Bestes im Ohre, aber nach geschaetzten 30 Kilometer musste ich zu der Erkenntniss kommen, nun ist Schluss. Der linke Fuss tat zu doll weh, bei jedem Auftreten. Also liess ich mich an irgendeinem Strand nieder, dass Doktor Rick sich den mal angucken kann. Ich erwartete nix, sah aber einen roten und geschwollenen Zeh. Na Dollinger. Also ging ich die letzten fuenf Kilometer, oder sechs, sieben. Der Hunger kam, die Erschoepfung war schon lange da, ich wollte nach Hause und irgendwann erreicht man es ja auch.

Zum Glueck hatte Benny Eiswuerfel in seinem Kuehlschrank, wuerde mich nicht wundern, wenn die auch organic sind, wie hier alles, alles, in dem Hause. Fuss chilled, relaxed, showered, but what is missing? Food. Nothing more there. So once again pain, four miles to Coles and back. Here are the bare facts: 1,775 kg bananas 1 kg yoghurt, 400g chicken, 1 kg of meat that is steak, BBQ sauce, strawberry powder to stir into the milk, 350g Cakes, 1.3 Kg toast. Saturated power, and even below $ 30. Then home, shoes laptop, music. Strawberry milk powder in the milk, three bananas snipped in the yogurt and hiss and clack away! My last beer is now on it also.

I am very pleased with the recently published article MOZ, Part II could soon follow, but not necessarily. Say: He is a long time in the MON, but not therefore more uptodate. Let yourself surprise and glad and happy to be! Nine days until departure! Achso ... pictures that I made today are not satisfactory soo, but are appended at the next blog.

Achso the Second: Positive message. The toe is not red I think most people now call the blue ;-). But no, I do not go to the doctor, will be all right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment