Friday, August 20, 2010

Denise_milani Wekipedia

Australien-Feeling multikulturell

A m last week Matthew first brought a wine to take home so you can treat yourself but one. Enlightenment number one: Hannah was not really a Couch surfer. She met Brendon probably somewhere and then "pulled" them for a few days with him. Or the other way. And now they had found a job, but far from the apartment on Friday and yesterday, as I do, "pulled out". Number two is nothing to D. On Thursday evening a new couch surfer had joined us. I do not know her name, but something with Cassey, at least in California, 18, and what a girl. Come on in to the apartment, draws attention to itself, is bummed anywhere by ... Man man man ... but is still quite nice. So share for the first time I was in this huge housing the living room and the couch. I also immortalized on the couch surfer-Wall, where each surfer writes what, how toll es nicht bei Matti und Pitty war :D.

Am Freitag verabschiedeten Cassey(?) und ich Hannah und ich erwies meine Dienste als Stadtfuehrer :D. Und das geht auch Fuehrerschein. Wir gingen zum Paddy-Market, kauften paar Dinge, gingen nach Hause, assen Mittag (15 Uhr nochwas) und sie begleitete mich auch noch zur Faehre. Dazu mussten wir knapp eine Stunde laufen, wobei sie so freundlich war, meinen kleinen Rucksack zu nehmen. Jedoch waere ich ohne sie schneller am Ziel gewesen, dieses Langsamgelaufe immer :D. So verabschiedeten auch wir uns und ich nahm um 17:30 Uhr die Faehre nach Manly-Beach. Ganze 6,60 Dollar und 30 Minuten spaeter war ich da, lief kurz zur Wohnung und keiner machte auf :D. Also ging ich zum nahegelegenen Beach, I was wearing shorts and seals Jersey miserably cold and my pride, let it do to put on a sweater, while I watched the waves there 20 minutes and then again tried my luck at the Wohnungstuer.

Still not there, but the neighbor heard knocking me and left me in his apartment. Chris and anyone else, Chris is from New York, but the two live here. Pack your things just go somewhere, are you hungry? We are doing food. Want to drink what? Coke or water? Can also turn on your music if you like. Oh, here's the Laptop, if you want time on the internet: D. So I was sitting there armed with Lappi, listening to Eminem and with his glass of water. I was allowed to shower ne and then take even the food was ready. They warned me, first taste the chicken curry with rice and something to choose how much I want, since it is probably very sharp. But it was fine. Of course, I burned the Gusche, but Flo and my food in the outback was no different. Sun I ate my fill, drank well and was dedicated, after all freshly showered and styled for the House Party.

I first went in but my real Wohnugn to Javier. So Javier is my real host, is not very nice small and straight and comes as Gordon Flatmate or so from Columbia. Of the 2 girls from Brazil no trace. Only one other Frenchman. In any event, Javier slept on the couch, the neighbor and I were in the apartment, woke him and he spoke only with hot voice and everything, and slept on. And the house party took place place in the apartment where I got a shower and dinner. Gradually, more and more people and when I'm sharper than the Chicken Curry something goes there, come as two Partymaeuse joined us. But I think that are gay. And was free Alc anything, but I got a beer donated, but basically, drank all the things he had brought with us. So I was faced with the decision. Either save money and bissl by scrounging or herself what to buy. I bought the 24 pack of beer for 34 dollars: D. Now there are 4 or so beer left, I gave n also some from. It is not supposed to take only take and, but also give times. God is particularly proud of me.

The evening was very good but not sensational: D. I spent much time with the two sharp, although I still believe that they are lesbian. At the beginning of the party ran my MP3 player with Eminem and Kid Rock. Now my earphones are gone ... mhh ... mhh ... AND AND AND I was not the last at the party. At about 2 clock I went over to my couch for the next nights. Esteemed 1.50m long: D. But for some nights we go, I think. I slept very well, but I dream about for three or four days and a lot of sau sau much shit. This morning, 10 clock, I made my first coffee n .... Oh, and before I forget, I will not know which Drug Gordon (?) And Javier assumed that they auftauhten suddenly wide awake at the party. The apartment is dirty, a lot of garbage, but not as the assistant state. Actually, yes I drink my coffee black, but this time I needed milk. And I found some. Exactly, I found that, somewhere under Muellhaufen. So let's see whether that is still good. But ... mhh ... smells good tastes ... well ... so pure it: D. And then we went back over to the other apartment, where the two occupants, a Girl and Javier have been. Later still came Lucio. Lucio say not so, but looks like it. It is our roommate from France. As I always thought. But hah ... in conversation with him came out that he is from Brazil: D. So a true ... but Lucio of the 2 girls from Brazil no trace.

Chris, so the neighbors did what to eat. Madness. So I come over with my coffee and he asks me if I want to have breakfast. And it s great omelet made with cheese in the middle. He did what for the girl, then made clean the pan and made me an omelet. Toast stands there and use up. Thank you. Saturated.
Today, 12:40 clock, Javier and I go to the beach, that I have the views. If I create it in time, I go jogging. Girl, 17 against the clock this morning by making a barbecue for dinner. And then we'll see. Somewhere borrow headphones and fall asleep on the couch. Perhaps even one day kill my beer, and I the well at the beach tomorrow do. Today, by the way is a big choice in Australia. Every Australian must choose, and since I'm here in Sydney for this advertisement is made. All news for 40 days are full of the election. Madness. I determined to forget what, but I think sitting long enough to Javier's laptop and the wonder determines what this German boy with his two fingers to write here so long: D.

additional one: Matching the headline. Yesterday at the party people from Australia, France, Deutshland, South America, China or Japan or Korea: D, ... multicultural. And I do not know how many times I said, you know Volkswagen? I'm in the last 4 months Australia. When I return in Deutshland bin, gehe ich studieren,...und und und.

0 comments:

Post a Comment