Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aswini Hair Oil And Shampoo

Gebuehrend gefeiert!

S o, friends of the sun. Today is Sunday, it's around 12 clock. On Friday I left so the Russians. For lunch there es wie angekuendigt Maiskolben, runtergespuelt mit einem Rotwein. Eine ganz gute Nebengeschichte: Beim Russen kommen oefters Papageie angeflogen und wollen was zu Essen haben. Alex unterrichtete mich diesbezueglich und als am Donnerstag und Freitag, jeweils am Nachmittag, diese Viecher ankamen, fuetterte ich sie. Weisse Papageie mit einem hellen Gruenton oben aufm Kopf. Schon geil. Sonne scheint, glitzert im Wasser und ich stehe da, gib dem Papagei ein Stueck Brot und der pickt es mit seinem Schnabel aus meiner Hand und haelt es dann mit einer Klaue fest und frisst. Jedenfalls wurden es bis zu meinem Aufbruch vier Glaeser Rotwein. Gegen 17 Uhr dann der knapp 25-Minuetige Marsch zum Bahnhof, sieben Minuten und 3,20 Dollar spaeter war ich in der City, verlief mich einmal and so were out of the planned 15 minutes, maybe 30 more minutes walking. Growth was Robben Jersey, which turned out to be very good, as that substance so different from dealing with the sweat. Meeting place was Matthew 18:30 on the clock Bridge Hotel, which is a pub. And I was waiting, with my giant backpack attraction at the pub and the drunkards asked me if I were a murderer RBIN and the corpse is now transporting. I was already several seconds at the bar and wanted to order a beer, as Matthew, was relatively on time, and we went to his apartment. Matthew looks like Ashton Kutcher.

And the apartment is just about the limit. Security doors and piles, which one opens easily by a chip against a Chiplesegeraet holds, then it makes beeping and then it goes to the door. If you want to use the elevator, have to hand it also use the first chip and it will beep, and only then funzt the elevator. And as I said, the apartment is cool. Really big and new. The huge living room with beige carpet, three couches and a few electronic parts. New kitchen and large. You can even walk around the apartment, in a circle, then the housing built. Matthew does something with computer programming and Brendon, the other residents, does something with computer design. Do you have to earn not bad because when 23 year old man. So we just came on Friday against 19 clock here and actually played the whole evening ... Ps3 football. I even won the first game (vs. Germany. Australia, Matthew has the right idea about football, I like that) with 1:0, the next five or six games, but dropped mieste very clear. And the beer flowed. The fridge is full with food and beer. In the first two or three beers, he kept asking if I want one too, later it was just delivered wortlosn: D. In the end it should have been eight or ten beers, including three bottles Radeberger of me, two for Matthew. Acquaintance was made with Hannah. Couch surfer from London over forming with two arguments. They rallied not in the Living Room, as I'm on the couch, but at Brendon in the room. Brendon was out on Friday, so I did not see him.

some point we went to bed and I slept right good on the couch in the morning will be awakened by the sun, which wants more, friend of the sun? PC and Internet, I can use massive, unless Brendon is just "turn." But just as the negative Schluesselsache. And it looks like it will be more holes so that I, like Hannah also did not have a key and when I go out during the day, I'm coming in first against 18 clock when the two come from work. Let's see if I shinbekomme there to get the keys and simply promise that I will always be about 18 clock at home that they come in: D. About 9 clock I got up on Saturday, I made some coffee first, sponsored by them. Well, how did the Saturday? Brendon and Hannah played around with the PC, saw TV. I ging zuerst Einkaufen, um mir feste Nahrung fuer die Tage zu sichern. Der Coles ist gleich nebenan :D. Knapp ein Kilo Rump Steak fuer 10 Dollar. Marmelade, Kaese und sogar drei Liter Milch. Vier Dosen Baked Beans und zwei Toastbrote. Zwei Knoblauchbrote und einen Iceberg-Salat, insgesamt knappe 27 Dollar. Noch am Vormittag ging ich dann joggen. Bayernhose und Trikot an, los gings. Ziemlich kurze Hose, the same like my Haarschnitt. Ich rannte zum Paddymarket und genoss die Sonne. Auch ohne Jogen haette man mit Shirt und Shorts rausgehen koennen, Wahnsinnswinter. Zuerst dachte ich die haben sich alle abgesprochen, diese hunzgemeinen Obst und Gemueseverkaeufer im Markt, da die Bananen ueberall 1,50 Dollar per Kilo kosteten. Im Supermarkt bezaht man fast immer irgendwas mit $ 2 per kilo. And I was happy that I saw a stand where the bananas cost only $ 1.30 per kilo. Afterwards, I even saw one with 1.20 dollars per kilo and struck again. Since I had no pockets, I encamped ten U.S. dollars in my shoe and bought all scarce in all 3 pounds of bananas for $ 3.20. Then I jogged and walked back, was ne bare hour outside and made lunch sometime. Steak, onions (I had even stock), cheese steak and fresh uebers iceberg lettuce. This milk and bananas. I was also tired and made me two hours down on the couch. Eventually, Matthew came from home and Something from the early afternoon, 14 or 15 clock, we were now all united Four, sat in the living room and looked .... TV, listening to music, YouTube videos and also from that Zeitpunt, 14 or 15 clock, the first beers flowed. Brendon took time replenishment, Hannah and I paid nothing. Later in the evening we played a cool dice game where I did not even have been so unhappy, and some day we went (r). I guess eight beer I had the others, Hannah less. Before we left the house any more n sip from the vodka bottle and took off we went to the nearby casino.

I came in not: D. My card was not enough and I was forced to come back with Passport Mhh ... .. So Hannah and I went back to the apartment without having to get lost, Wuhu, and took my passport. Ultimately, all was well again and we were four together, for five dollars you can treat yourself a beer. I went to the roulette, blackjack to the others. After maybe 90 minutes ... or 60 minutes we walked out of the casino. Two other beer and 50 dollars net profit jumped out for me. Achso ... from the Kaisno paid each his own drinks. So I had 15 dollar beer money and 50 dollars net profit. Wuhu. The other won and lost smaller sums. And what I do not again for acquaintances in the casino did not care ... well: D. So we went ... went into a bar beer, photographs were made, there was laughter, close acquaintances, trying to stack glasses over each other ... or balance a full beer glass on the head: D. Madness has worked. And the rest of the evening .... the can ich nur noch teilweise berichten. Ich weiss nicht wie es dazu kam, aber irgendwie trennten wir uns und ich zog alleine von Haus zu Haus. War zeitweise mit drei Englaendern unterwegs, machte zweimal eine unfreundliche Bekanntschaft mit Tuerstehern, ass einen Cheesburger bei Mcces. Ich traf irgendwie n nettes Maedel samt Boyfriend, mit denen ich ueber 20 Minuten in einem Cafe sass und einen Kaffee fuer vier Dollar trank. Muss so zwischen 2 und 3 Uhr gewesen sein. Ich gang viel, war in einem Club kurz tanzen und beschloss irgendwann irgendwie nach Hause zu kommen. Und in dieser massigen Millionenmetropole traf ich dann mitten auf der Strasse Brendon und Hannah...zu geil :D. Sie schenkten mir einen grossen, roten Luftballon, nachtraeglich zum Bday und wir gingen wieder in die Stadt : D. Actually, I was encouraging way in the other direction: D. We did not so much out of stupidity and dancing in the street and about four clock we Warenne at home. And now the part that the evening is just a bit closer to the movie The Hangover. We made it a shopping cart on our balcony to the second floor to Hief. Hannah and I hieften the thing up, while Brendon balcony was encouraging and the car finally pulled up. Now I write here and have the view that shopping carts on the balcony. Why, why, why ... Well .... who has that can.

Matthew was already a few units of time in bed and we sat in the living room the three of us shared the last beer ausm fridge and made something with TV and PC. And Peng! And then I woke up this clock at 9, with things and covered only half-heartedly. So yesterday I'm probably just somehow fell asleep on the couch and have five hours or less durchgerazzt .... madness: D. Now I have onion coffee behind me, some toast and a banana write the blog, it just becomes more powerful and dark ten minutes SONNN still seems cool and I think now attracts a storm ... or I dream about? Mhh
So already horny all the best night out in Australia, I have determined to report or forget stuff, but the blog is jaaaaa laaaaaang enough. Blog written 35 minutes, non stop .. Brendon and Hannah are still sleeping. The apartment looks dirty from ey .... beer bottles, beer mats, beer cartons, crockery, Dice, shopping carts .... Okay, see you around.

Oh, and did but I had forgotten something. The evening cost me $ 100 ... is a good addition to 50 pips ausm casino, I gave out about $ 150. Hey man, where's my car?
additional two: Before we left the house last night, I had to share even the great idea all the phone numbers, which was quite helpful in the course of the evening: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment