Saturday, August 28, 2010

Working For La Fitness As A Sales Counselor

Fahrradtour Deluxe

W as macht man, wenn der Zeh weh tut und man nicht rennen kann? Richtig, faul auf der Couch liegen :D. Ernsthaft, was macht man(n)? Richtig, Fahrrad schnappen und sich so fit halten. Es sind nur noch sieben Tage, weniger als sieben Tage.

Am Freitag machte ich mir abends das erste circa 500g Fleisch und liess es mir schmecken, danach wurde glaube ich noch bissl mit Beau und Benny gequatscht (endlich mal einer, der mein Englisch verbessert, besonders Aussprachekorrekturen vornimmt) und schon gegen 22 Uhr fiel ich ins Traeumelaendchen. Der Tag begann halt "sehr frueh" und zerrte an den Kraeften. Besoners lustig, was ich vor zwei Tagen vergass: Als ich The ice cubes, to cool my toe, from the more common containers knocked out, fell down an ice cube and just bad on the toe: D. As Benny and Saturday and today on Sunday most of the day to work outside the home, so I was sleeping in the living room, "wake up" again at 7:30 clock and got up too. Windy, cloudy, as announced Saturday, and I probably left the house only once ... . Did nothing meaningful to copy, bissl music and nothing big, of course there was the evening the second piece of meat.

When I arrived here on Wednesday, but a neighbor took me for a while, where I could even cooking and washing. This means Nirvano. (Looks like Sky du Mont) Anyway, he is pronounced and is working hand-just in front of the house (as has his garage). And if I am Donn erstag from the beach, or Friday from jogging came, we talked briefly. And on Saturday evening, I helped him n couple of things to do. He asked, I had nothing to do anyway - so I am now a real carpenter. Or at least a 30-minute carpenter. Anyway ... on Saturday evening, yesterday, was also a friend of Benny, who slept here too. And the evening was quite funny. Benny with his great sense of humor anyway somehow had me as an "enemy" that night and so was this a kind of "love-hate relationship" between Benny and peppered me, and I, as good as my English had allowed me to his Sarkasmus wehrte. Beau stand mir redefreudig zur Seite.

Was ich nicht verstehe: Wie kann Benny massig Obst und Gemuese kaufen, massig kleinschnippeln, massig mixen und dann gerade mal drei Glaeser "Saft" als Ergebniss vorzeigen...naja egal. Am Abend (Nacht) schaute ich die zweite Halbzeit des zweiten BuLi-Spieltags auf "Sky" :D und nahm auch die erneute Niederlage meines Fussballklubs kurz vorm Einschlafen zur Kenntniss.

Heute am Sonntag wurde ich wieder 7:30 Uhr geweckt, stand 8:10 Uhr auf und acht Toast und zwei Kaffee spaeter folgte eine eine knapp dreistuendige Fahrradtour. Mit Bennys Helm (Helmpflicht hier) und Nirvanos Fahrrad ging es ab. Leider hatte ich kein Trinken bei und so war oftmals meine My throat as dry humor. Whenever I saw a water source, I threw myself ran like crazy.
I rode southwards (jogging was yes to the north), but it was always uphill: D. An unbelievable number of short and long climbs, often a "Stuetzkow Mountain" (10% slope and more). I cycled to a huge golf area, where on Sunday on - and early afternoon was operating properly. This golf course was like a maze and I crossed the whole of fresch and very often with my bike the beautiful green and was glad that I did not like Olli Kahn was taken from the golf ball, but had anyway the helmet.

Photo 1: I, just today, on our balcony
Photo 2: Unser Wohnzimmer, ruhig mal vergroessern
3.Bild: Bananenkauf
4.Bild: Mein Abendbrot, herrlich. Chefkoch Rick.
5.Bild: taeucht, so idyllisch war es nur selten, ich radelte eigentlich nie direkt am Meer entlang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment